Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed




Especially during the pandemic, the Office of Congressmember Karen Bass has received a significant increase in requests for assistance with the California Employment Development Department (EDD).

Since EDD is a state agency, your state Senator or Assemblymember will be able to assist you with an issue you may have with EDD.   

To find out who your state Senator and Assemblymember is, please click here. If you need assistance with contacting your state rep, or haven’t been successful, please feel free to call the office.

You can access the EDD website by clicking here